Today, is a special day, both for posting my first blog in English and announcing that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! By definition, the Liebster Award is not technically an award that recognizes an achievement – like most awards are – but it is a nomination given to new bloggers to share with followers about their lifestyles through a Q&A interview. This tradition of nominating bloggers with the Liebster Award begun in Germany, where it has positively impacted many bloggers to connect within the blogger community. The nomination also helps to promote new blogs in the manner of allowing one to share their passions in life and attract like-minded followers.
In this blog, I would like to express my enthusiasm for the nomination and personally acknowledge Lindsey (from www.cestlaviesaidshe.com
) for this unique opportunity. I also would like to thank all my fellow bloggers and followers for giving me the chance to share with you my creativity, passions, and dreams.
Of course some rules have to be followed. Here they are:
– Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
– Answer the 11 questions given to you from the blogger
– Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award (less than 200 followers)
– Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
– Give 11 questions to them to answer
These are the questions that C’est La Vie Said She gave me to answer. So, here we go:
What’s your favorite beauty or lifestyle blog?
Omg I cannot decide on one to be honest. Internationally speaking I would have to say Vivianna Does Makeup and Lilly Pebbles. My favorite Austrian bog is probably DariaDaria.
What is the one product you can’t live without?
Some kind of high quality oil as I can use this on my body, my face and on my hair. My current favorite must be pure organic argan oil.
What is your favorite book?
That’s an easy one for me. I absolutely loved „Me Before You“ by Jojo Moyes („Ein ganzes halbes Jahr“ in German).
Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
Bali. That’s a distance of around 15.000 km. I guess that’s pretty far…
What is your day job?
I am currently doing my masters degree in law and economics in Vienna.
What is your favorite season?
I definitely cannot answer that question. When a new season is coming up I always say: „Omg! Fall, is my absolute favorite season!“. But this only lasts until winter is approaching, as I then think that winter is my favorite season. In conclusion, I like them all.
Do you like to be a planner or be spontaneous?
What is your favorite quote?
To be honest I would need to look one up now. Staying authentic I have to say that I am not that quote-loving kinda girl. I mean I love reading them but I really don’t have a favorite quote. If THE perfect quotes comes across one day I’m gonna let you know 😀
If you could pick one country to live in, where would it be?
Austria. I really wouldn’t want to leave my country and that’s not just because patriotism is leaking through now. However, if I have to choose one I would say that northern Italy would be my next choice.
What is your best fitness/healthy lifestyle tip?
Don’t drink your calories guys!!! Can’t stress that enough.
What is the one thing that a lot of people don’t know about you that is important?
I really cannot think of any important thing about me that many people don’t know. I’m a pretty open person so if there is something they don’t know they probably shouldn’t know.
I am nominating the following new bloggers out there (I went for the followers on Instagram):
Here are your questions:
1. What is your favorite dish?
2. What is your holy grail mascara?
3. What is the ONE person you would like to meet if you could choose anybody (dead or alive)?
4. What is your favourite city?
5. What would you say to your teenage-you?
6. What part of your body do you appreciate the most?
7. When did you start blogging and why?
8. What was/is your least favourite subject in school?
9. Does your real name have any kind of meaning or background?
10. What is your favourite place to shop?
11. Is there one thing in the past that you would change if you could?
Have fun ladies!